Parent Participation Organization (P.P.O.)
The Purpose of a Parent Participation Organization (P.P.O.) is to encourage the collaboration of parents in developing, implementing and periodically evaluating the school's Educational Project and their participation in fostering their child's success. (Education Act, Article 96.2)
Our meetings are public, we encourage you to participate. We are always looking for new ideas and donations. Join us and share you thoughts and suggestions If you are unable to attend or for further information, you are welcome to send us an email at:
2017-18 P.P.O. Chair 2017-18 P.P.O. Co-Chair
Patricia Massimo Francesca Lamorgia
email: email@example.com email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Events this year:
Thanks to the parents’ hard work and our numerous volunteers, P.P.O. has had the pleasure of contributing to the following events (to name a few):
- The Corn Fest
- Teacher Appreciation week – all those special treats for our hard working staff!
- Prizes for the Spring Bonnet Parade
- Allocation 20$ per child to help subsidize field trips
- The in-house play in December, enjoyed by all the children!
- Juices and cookies for the Grade 4 vaccination days